Skip to main content

TriVision Cloud Cam, HD 960P Indoor Wireless IP Security Camera (Clever Dog)

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP7caa59cc433c3e4d868554e35b10c7fc" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

I received this product at a discount to do a review. I am so pleased that I was picked for this product and I am glad I accepted. This security camera is absolutely amazing and has everything I have been looking for in a security camera. I have 3 fur babies (Dogs as others call them) and I hate when I have to leave them at home alone due to the fact my oldest one has seizures and I have 2 of her babies so they like to demolish the house and I can never tell which one did it and I never know if my oldest one has a seizures while I am not home. Well this awesome product has helped me so much with easing my mind and worries while I am out of the house. For one I can see every thing my babies are doing and this product also has it to where I can hear what is going on int he house and I can talk to the babies as well, which in my opinion is absolutely amazing. I will be including pictures of how this looks day and night. This product has amazing view during the day and amazing night time vision. I love that the app goes right on my phone and my husbands phone so we can both keep an eye on the babies and talk to them if we need to, like one day one of the pups was being a bully to her sister and we said her name told her that was bad and it was funny because she came up and smelled the camera and tilted her head, but she stopped being mean to her sister. I have always had a hard time with leaving home without worrying all day but now I have peace of mind thanks to this amazing product.I highly recommend this to anyone that worries about their fur babies, children or even for a little extra security for your home. I stand by my review of this product and I 100% am not being paid to give a good review. I informed the company even if it was bad I would let it be known the same way I did with another product like this.But I have no bad to say about this product. Again I am including links and pictures for this product. Check it out



















<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM7caa59cc433c3e4d868554e35b10c7fc" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Len Aromatherapy Bath Bombs

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP40487a3ad8b7df75a810015e173931b2" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a> Tree Len Aromatherapy 6 pack bath bombs. I got this as a product review and I can honestly say I am absolutely in love with them and I will be buying more without a doubt. When I received them they were packaged very well. Once I got into them and opened the box you could smell them and they smelt great especially the lavender. I decided to go ahead and give them a try and I used the lemon one. I love how it smells so good, once I got it into the water the smell filled my whole bathroom and it was relaxing.I took my bath and I was very relaxed.I will be using the Lavender next time. They do not immediately completely dissolve like others I have tried, which I like when they last because you get more bubbles and scent. I do highly recommend this product if it is something you like and I believe they will make great gift

Star Mask Peel Off Moisturizing Mask Deep Cleaning Brightening Bling

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPdc78b33b47f314c2f55f532098a4d8f5" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a> I received this product to do a review on,and let me tell ya I am so so happy I was chosen to do it because it is truly amazing. I love how it is packaged in a nice container, I love the way it has the stars and sparkles in it, the way it feels so cooling a light when it is put on and how well it works to clean up your pores. I have used this several times now and let me tell you after each use my skin feels so soft and silky that I keep telling my husband check this out touch my face it is so soft lol. I definitely highly recommend this product to whoever wants a great mask that does what it actually claims to do. The only suggestion I have about this product to the company is finding a different method to seal it because when tying to get this foil off that is covering it, it tends to get messy and all over which isnt a huge
Well today is the first day of my blog I am new at this but I will try my best to bring the most accurate information to you all. I am very honest in my opinions and thoughts I do not hold anything back. I want to make sure people are getting proper information and truthful information. It may take me time to really get going please have patience with me and once I get going it will be well worth the read. Thank you for giving my page a read.