<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPf92ba4560cae4f47afbadd41258e5b68" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a> Kangaroo Motion sensor Alarm I received this product as a review item to give my honest opinion. I was very excited for this product to come because I like to keep my home and family safe so this was the perfect opportunity to try something that would help with safety of our home. Unfortunately at this time I can not give it a perfect review. I love the concept of it and how it is smaller so it is not so noticeable to intruders. I downloaded the app and set it up with my phone to connect to the sensor through WiFi, I then began the process of trying to get it to work. The first thing I would suggest is that when you push the button to arm the sensor it takes 10 minutes for it to arm, I would like to see t...
Comments
Post a Comment